Bourne Road, Bexley
- Very well presented two bedroom Victorian terraced home
- Close proximity to Bexley Village and all local amenities
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Wireless alarm system
- Secluded rear garden
- Off road parking to the front
- Viewing highly recommended
12' 4'' x 10' 7'' (3.76m x 3.22m)
Double glazed composite front door. Double glazed sash window to front. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Display cupboard to recess.
12' 4'' x 12' 0'' (3.76m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to rear. Laminate flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
15' 3'' x 7' 8'' (4.64m x 2.34m)
Fully fitted with a matching range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and cupboards under. Built in oven and hob with canopy above. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed door to garden. Low voltage downlighters. Space for dishwasher and washing machine. Integrated under-counter fridge and freezer.
Access to loft. Carpet. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
12' 5'' x 10' 8'' (3.78m x 3.25m)
Double glazed sash window to front. Carpet. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Built in cupboard.
12' 7'' x 7' 8'' (3.83m x 2.34m)
Double glazed window to side. Carpet. Radiator. Built in cupboard.
Panelled bath with independent shower and curtain. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Fully tiled to bath and shower area. Half tiled to the rest of the walls. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear. Chrome towel radiator.
Patio area. Lawn. Mature planting. Very secluded. Small garden shed.
There is off road parking to the front for one large vehicle.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bourne Road, Bexley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexley Station0.3 miles
- Albany Park Station1.2 miles
- Crayford Station1.2 miles
About the agent
You might think there's little difference between estate agents but, like so many things in today's complex world, it's often those we take as a given that truly make a difference.
Almost 61 years since we started, Park Estates remains independent, family run and with knowledge of the local area we believe is unrivalled. Yes, we've seen change over the decades but we believe that puts us in a unique position when it comes to advising and helping the buyers and sellers, landlords and ten
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10523989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park Estates, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.