Archdale Close, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, TRAIN STATION OYAL HOSPITAL AND MOTORWAY
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS ( 5.5 % YIELD)
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MAIN BEDROOM
- NEUTRAL DECOR AND CARPETS
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
- LOUNGE DINER WITH BAY WINDOW
- ONE OF THE LARGEST STYLES ON THE DEVELOPMENT
- MODERN WELL EQUIPPED DINING KITCHEN
**VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE**
**PLEASE CALL PINEWOOD PROPERTIES FOR A VIEWING OR MORE INFO**
Entrance Hall - The property is entered into the hallway with neutral painted decor and carpet, a useful storage cupboard, an electric heater and inset spotlights.
Lounge/Diner - 5.56 x 4.64 (18'2" x 15'2") - The lounge diner has uPVC bay window ideal for a dining table, a further uPVC window, neutral painted decor and carpet, an electric heater and inset spotlights.
Breakfast Kitchen - 3.47 x 3.02 (11'4" x 9'10") - The modern breakfast kitchen has a good range of beech wall and base units with a complimentary worktop, stainless ink with chrome mono bloc tap. integrated oven, hob and extractor, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tall fridge freezer. With tiled flooring, neutral painted decor, uPVC window, electric heater and space for a dining table.
Bathroom - 2.18 x 1.57 (7'1" x 5'1") - The modern part tiled bathroom has a white suite comprising of a bath with chrome taps, low flush w.c and a sink set in a beech vanity unit with chrome taps. With neutral painted decor, tiled flooring, extractor fan and inset spotlights.
Main Bedroom - 3.37 x 3.02 (11'0" x 9'10") - The main double bedroom has neutral painted decor, neutral carpet, uPVC window and electric heater.
Ensuite - 1.77 x 1.98 (5'9" x 6'5") - The en suite to the main bedroom has neutral painted decor and carpet, uPVC window and electric heater.
Bedroom Two - 4.24 x 2.66 (13'10" x 8'8") - This double bedroom has neutral painted decor and neutral carpet, electric heater and uPVC window.
Outside - To the rear is a communal car park with an allocated parking space and visitors spaces.
General - Tenure: Leasehold
Total Floor Area: 808 sq ft / 75.0 sq m
Energy Performance Rating: C
uPVC Double Glazing
Electric Central Heating
BrochuresBrochureArchdale Close, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Current EPC
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Archdale Close, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Family Run Specialist Estate Agents
Pinewood Properties are a multi award winning Estate Agency based in the Midlands with branches currently in Chesterfield and Mansfield. We are NAEA and ARLA licenced agents that have focused attitude towards the sales market with incredible attention to detail. We are an established business that are hugely passionate about property, from the very first contact you receive that personal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30019380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.