8/1 Morrison Place, Hawick, TD9 0JD
- *Cosy bedsit in central location
- *Lovely shared garden to the rear
- *Ideal for holiday lets or Airbnb
- *Disabled access
- *Home Report valuation £35,000
LOCATION: Located in the "West End" of the town, Morrison Place is a quiet residential area which has easy access to the town centre, as well as a local corner shop and bus stop in the immediate area. The Heritage Hub with cinema and café facilities is within a short walk, as are many supermarkets, shops and bistros. The award-winning Wilton Lodge Park, with its varied amenities is also within easy walking distance. The surrounding Border towns are easily accessible as are Edinburgh, Newcastle and Carlisle. Tweedbank is only 17 miles and offers a rail link to Edinburgh ideal for city commuters.
DESCRIPTION: Entered via a well-kept shared close with the main door on the left-hand side, opening into a small hallway with doors off to all rooms. The lounge/bedroom is set to the front of the property with a large window to allow from plenty of light. A very spacious room with lovely cornicing and a high ceiling, this room benefits from a gas fire with tiled hearth and wooden surround and built-in wardrobes with shelves providing storage and hanging space. There is sufficient room for both bedroom and living room furniture, as well as a table and chairs for dining. The kitchen features a good range of wall and base units with worktop over, electric oven and hob with extractor above, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a sink with tap and drainer with a window overlooking the garden. The shower room is fitted with a shower cubicle with electric shower, wc and wash hand basin, also with a window to the rear and sliding door for disabled access. An ideal purchase for those looking to invest in rental property, holiday lets, AirBnb or someone looking for a quirky and cosy property.
OUTSIDE: To the rear there is a lovely shared garden, partly paved and partly laid with artificial grass for easy maintenance. Ample parking can be found on-street to the front and side of the property.
Lounge/bedroom: 4.50m x 3.80m
Kitchen: 2.60m x 2.50m
Shower Room: 1.90m x 1.30m
VIEWING: By appointment with Geo & Jas Oliver, W.S.
8/1 Morrison Place, Hawick, TD9 0JD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tweedbank Station12.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geo & Jas Oliver, W.S, Hawick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.