Taylors Road, Chesham
- Attractive Bungalow
- Very Popular Area
- Well Presented
- Potential to Extend STPP
- Driveway and Garage
- Suntrap Garden
- Brushwood School Catchment
- Quiet Location Close to Countryside
A location with the best of both worlds close to countryside yet within easy reach of Chesham town centre with its good range of shopping and leisure facilities, along with the Metropolitan line station offering a direct service into London.
The property benefits from being a short walk from the highly regarded Brushwood middle school and a little over ½ mile from Chesham Grammar school.
Taylors Road, Chesham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesham Station0.7 miles
- Amersham Station2.8 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Potter & Ford are a long established Independent Estate Agents providing a high standard of professional and
personal service for all property matters. As well as residential sales we also deal with residential lettings, commercial sales and lettings, valuations, surveys, rent reviews and acquisitions. We are open 7 days a week.
As Chesham's longest serving independent estate agent, we specialise in the sale, letting and management of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9950221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Potter & Ford, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.