Ash Grove, Fernhurst
- No chain
- Walking distance of the Village amenities
- Close to bus routes
- Double glazing
- Replacement boiler within the last two years
- Main bedroom with built in cupboards
- Pleasant outlook
- Communal grounds
- Communal parking
GROUNDS These run throughout the development and are laid principally to swathes of lawn interspersed with mature planting, hedging and there is a pleasantly situated terrace with which to enjoy the outdoors.
COMMUNAL PARKING This is located within the heart of the development.
SERVICES All mains services are connected.
LEASE 99 Years from January 1988
Ground rent £75 pa
Maintenance charge £2,600
FERNHURST lies in the north-west corner of West Sussex within the South Downs National Park. It is just a few minutes drive from Haslemere (55 minutes by train to London Waterloo) and close to the border of Hampshire. The A286 runs through its centre dividing the village into west and east. The idyllic village green on the eastern side is surrounded by old and beautiful buildings, within walking distance is the Parish Church, pavilion, cricket green and primary school. The village provides shops for most day-to-day needs including a post office and chemist. More comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities are available in Haslemere. The surrounding countryside comprises a mixture of woodland and farmland ideal for sporting and country pursuits, whilst to the south is Chichester famous for its theatre, cathedral and sailing.
Energy Performance CertificatesGraph
Ash Grove, Fernhurst
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station2.8 miles
- Liphook Station3.6 miles
About the agent
The property market in Haslemere, Liphook, and the surrounding villages enjoyed a buoyant summer and demand continues as we move into autumn. Our sales team is continually busy with enquiries from perspective home buyers who are keen to relocate to this area from the city.
Keats sales deal with many first-time buyers who are eager to make the most of the current stamp duty land tax relief.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100819018404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keats , Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.