Vale Court, Knaresborough, HG5
- Over 60's only
- One double bedroom
- Lounge incorporating dining area
- Refitted kitchen and refitted house bathroom
- Attractive communal gardens
- Visitor parking
- Residents lounge and laundry
- Use of a guest suite
An excellent opportunity to acquire a beautifully appointed and spacious one bedroom upper ground floor apartment enjoying a private aspect over the gardens and also toward the Dower House.
Viewing is strongly recommended and the property briefly comprises; private reception hall with deep walk in airing cupboard. There is an attractive lounge incorporating a dining area with windows to two elevations. There is a modern kitchen which has been refitted with a range of matching wall and base units with working surfaces over. There is an oven with four ring electric hob and filter hood over and built in fridge.
The double bedroom has a built in wardrobe with mirrored fronts and the house bathroom has been refitted with a matching white three piece bath suite with vanity cupboard under the sink and shower over the bath.
The apartment was built by McCarthy and Stone and is for over 60's only. There are attractive communal gardens together with a resident's lounge and laundry. There is also visitor parking and a guest suite which is available for visitors and the apartments have a house manager and a 24 hour careline.
The apartment is situated within a short distance of the town centre and recreational facilities which are offered in this popular market town. A nearby railway station has mainline links and the southern bypass is convenient and offers access to the commercial centres of North and West Yorkshire.
From our office proceed down the High Street and at the mini roundabout turn left and turn right at the second mini roundaout turning left immediately into Vale Court.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Vale Court, Knaresborough, HG5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station0.2 miles
- Starbeck Station1.5 miles
- Harrogate Station3.0 miles
About the agent
As one of the longest established independent estate agents and consultant surveyors in the UK Dacre, Son & Hartley have been synonymous with reliability and integrity for over 200 years. In this dynamic market place, we have earned a reputation for honesty, commitment and professionalism, through dedicating ourselves to our customer's needs.
Estate Agents Knaresborough & Letting Agents Knaresborough
We offer property for sale including new homes in Knaresborough and beyond
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KNA200207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Knaresborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.