60-62 South Street, Romford, RM1
- 0.2 miles to Romford Railway Station
- Gas heating
- Double glazed
- Second/ top floor flat
- Open plan lounge-kitchen area
Chain free Buy-to-let opportunity with tenant-in-situ until August 2020. One bedroom second floor flat overlooking Romford high street just 0.2 miles from Romford Railway & Bus Station.
Every Wednesday, Friday & Saturday the historic Romford Market comes to life. The area has become very attractive for commuters due to Romford Rail Station providing access to London Liverpool Street Station and with Cross Rail being due to complete in the coming years.
Upon entry to the property's hallway, you have access to a bathroom at the end of the hallway. This bathroom has part-tiled, part painted walls and includes a bath tub with shower overhead, toilet, wash hand basin and two windows allowing for ventilation & natural sunlight. Halfway up the hallway you enter the property's 16.1ft long bedroom, which has a carpeted floor and painted walls & ceiling. The open plan lounge-kitchen is at the end of the hallway and overlooks Romford high street, yet benefits from being both high up enough and double glazed to allow for the quiet enjoyment of the 20'1 ft x 15'2 ft living area. The lounge-kitchen area benefits from wood effect flooring, painted walls, and space for kitchen units such as a washing machine, fridge-freezer, oven, gas hob & extractor fan.
Some Friendly Buyer Advice:
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
60-62 South Street, Romford, RM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romford Station0.2 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.1 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We are a full service agency, sharing knowledge and expertise across our whole branch network in order to create exceptional customer service. Whether you are selling or letting a property or looking for advice on mortgages, conveyancing or surveys, our te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMS190039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.