Richmond Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea
- DETACHED HOUSE
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- ELECTRIC CAR CHARGER
- CAVITY WALL INSULATION
- CAT 5 DATA CABLING
- ALARM SYSTEM
A stunning 5 bedroom detached house situated in the highly sought after Richmond Avenue location having undergone full refurbishment by the current vendors comprising of; living room, kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 gardens, garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles. Viewing advised!
Situated in the highly desirable Richmond Avenue, minutes away from the sea offers this refurbished and beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached house. The property falls conveniently located close to Bexhill seafront, Bexhill town centre and local bus routes. This impressive property benefits from having undergone full refurbishment from the current vendors and offers light and spacious living comprising of; open-plan living accommodation on the ground floor with generous entrance hall, living room and kitchen, 5 good-size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage, 2 gardens and off road parking for multiple vehicles. An internal inspection of this fantastic property is essential in order to appreciate what is being offered!
Having a door to the front aspect, engineered oak flooring with under floor heating.
Having a double glazed window to front aspect, WC and wash hand basin. underfloor heating
Entrance Hall 12' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.51m )
Having engineered oak flooring with under floor heating and understairs cupboard. Opens onto
Living Room 14' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.78m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and side aspects, period fireplace, television and telephone points with cat 5 data cable and under-floor heating.
Kitchen 20' 1" x 12' 5" ( 6.12m x 3.78m )
Open-plan modern fitted kitchen with double glazed window to the front, comprising of; wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, Bosch double electric microwave oven, Nef induction hob with cooker hood above, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, engineered oak flooring with under floor heating and bifolding double glazed door to garden.
Office space with cat 5 data point and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 14' 1" ( 4.55m x 4.29m )
Having a double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, built-in wardrobes, radiator, cat 5 data point.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, built-in wardrobe, radiator, cat 5 data point..
Bedroom 3 12' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.78m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, built-in wardrobes, radiator, cat 5 data point..
Bedroom 4 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Being on the ground floor having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, cat 5 data point and underfloor heating.
Bedroom 5 13' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.28m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, category 5 data cable, engineered oak flooring, under-floor heating and double glazed patio doors to garden.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with mixer taps with shower attachment, wash hand basin and vanity unit, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Having a shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and WC.
Block paved low maintenance secluded rear garden having raised planters, two wooden sheds and side access to driveway and front garden.
Used for storage having plumbing, power and light connected with up & over door.
having a dropped kerb with parking to the front suitable for multiple vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Richmond Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Collington Station0.2 miles
- Bexhill Station0.9 miles
- Cooden Beach Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bexhill On Sea Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bexhill On Sea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS109616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.