Connaught Avenue, East Barnet EN4
- Wood Flooring
- Working Fireplace
- Open-Plan Living Space
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Shed / Office at End of Garden
- Full Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
The property boasts great living and entertaining space on the ground floor. Offering a good size living room, open-plan kitchen that is the center of the house, and a further reception to the rear that looks out to the garden via the bi-folding doors.
Upstairs provides 2 good size double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a full bathroom. There is also access to the loft from the landing where there is potential for a conversion (STPP)
Other benefits include oak wood flooring throughout, skylight in 2nd reception, double glazed windows, window shutters and a working fireplace
There's off street parking to the front, plus to the rear there's a good size garden with small summer house to the rear (fully powered)
In terms of location, there is a huge, beautiful park just moments away, as well as being within the catchment of several schools
Viewings highly recommended
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Connaught Avenue, East Barnet EN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oakleigh Park Station0.7 miles
- Southgate Station1.1 miles
- Totteridge & Whetstone Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Located within the heart of Whetstone, we specialise in the sale, letting & management of properties across many parts of North London and sections of Hertfordshire - covering areas such as Whetstone, Totteridge, North Finchley, Finchley Central, Friern Barnet, Southgate, Barnet, Arkley, Hadley Wood and all surrounding areas.
Talbies offer an exceptional service that goes above and beyond the average agent. Our unique and innovative system allows us to have and provide more of a persona
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference talbies_29970671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Talbies, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.