Point Hill West Greenwich SE10
- Double Fronted Victorian House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sun Terrace
- Sensational Views
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
- Close To Stations
- Fifth of an Acre Rear Garden
A distinctive double fronted end of terrace Victorian family house essentially arranged over five floors, situated on the corner of Westgrove Lane only yards from the open heath and a short stroll to local shops on Royal Hill with Greenwich Royal Park, Mainline and Docklands Light Railway Stations a little further.
The property offers amazing views of numerous landmarks of London to the North and almost semi-rural views to the South. In addition there is one of the largest gardens in the area of approximately a fifth of an acre. The property further benefits from three/four bedrooms, two reception rooms and sun terrace again offering sensational views. Overall this is a very light and bright house with many dual aspect rooms and internal viewing is highly recommended by the owners agents. Offered Unfurnished. Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Point Hill West Greenwich SE10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenwich DLR Station0.3 miles
- Greenwich Station0.3 miles
- Elverson Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Our local network of residential branches are open 7 days a week (including most bank holidays) and provide a comprehensive coverage o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P239496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.