Fairhome Close, Elson
- Individual Semi Detached Bungalow
- Extended Accommodation
- Improved & Presented To A High Standard
- Large Fan Shaped Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Conservatory With Air Conditioning
- Covered Area For Hot Tub
- Modern Shower Room
- Double Garage
- Viewing Recommended Of This Deceptive Property
Composite front door with etched glass panel, built in cupboard, laminate flooring.
Lounge - 14'6" (4.42m) x 11'10" (3.61m)
Twin aspect room with 2 PVCu double glazed windows and French doors to conservatory, marble fireplace with gas fire, 2 wall lights, radiator.
Conservatory - 13'3" (4.04m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
With PVCu double glazed windows and French doors to garden, radiator, feature ceiling with inset glass panels, air conditioner unit which also has a heating function.
Kitchen - 16'11" (5.16m) x 5'6" (1.68m)
widening to 9`3 (2.82m), 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, base units with worksurface over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built-in oven and microwave and 4 ring gas hob with extractor canopy over, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window, door to garden, laminate flooring, tiled splashbacks, recess for American style fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 - 14'3" (4.34m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
PVCu double glazed window, built-in bedroom furniture, cupboards over bed recess, radiator, fireplace.
Bedroom 2 - 11'7" (3.53m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Fitted cupboard, radiator, PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 - 11'8" (3.56m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, coved ceiling.
White suite of pedestal hand basin, corner W.C., shower screen, tiled walls, PVCu double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail.
With shrubs and plants, timber side gate to:
Good size fan shaped garden, well maintained with lawn, flowers and shrubs, patio areas, vegetable areas, greenhouse, shed, rear pedestrian gate.
Double Garage - 19'3" (5.87m) x 19'2" (5.84m)
Twin electric doors, PVCu double glazed sliding patio door to garden.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Fairhome Close, Elson
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.8 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.4 miles
- Portchester Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Helpful Advice and Guidance
Our family business has been selling property in Gosport since 1969, having a prominent presence in the local property market. We always welcome the opportunity to assist in the sale of houses, flats and bungalows and provide advice without charge. We are happy to quote our selling fees and advise on additional costs charged by others that are associated with selling a property.Outline of our service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7163_DIMO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.