251 Southwark Bridge Road, SE1
- 1 Bathroom
- On-site leisure facilities
- 24 hour concierge
- 0.1 miles from Elephant & Castle Station
- Approx. 418 sq ft (39 sq m)
- EPC: B
Situated in the 15th floor, this spacious studio apartment offers approximately 418 sq ft of living space and boasts Easterly views. This stunning studio apartment comprises a large open plan reception / sleeping area, fully fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances, contemporary shower room with Italian marble finish, wood Oak flooring and excellent storage space.
Two Fifty One (251) is located in the heart of Southwark, zone 1 and well situated for the City of London with Elephant & Castle station just 0.1 miles away. Residents also benefit from 24 hour concierge, on site gymnasium, private cinema and private club / dining areas.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
251 Southwark Bridge Road, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.1 miles
- Elephant & Castle Station0.1 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.1 miles
About the agent
JLL's City office specialises in sales and lettings properties located throughout London's historic business district and in east London's fashionable up-and-coming neighbourhoods.
The City of London, along with the docklands area to its east, are where the world comes to do business with London and Europe. JLL City's location give its access to new developments built to satisfy a demanding international market, set in unique locati
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P54458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.