Woodstock Road YARNTON
- New Build detached house with 4 double bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Large Entrance Hallway
- 30' Kitchen/Family Room with integrated appliances leading onto the garden
- Master En-suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Garage & ample driveway
- French Oak Staircase
Spacious Hallway * Office/Playroom * Sitting Room * Utility Room * Cloakroom * 30' Kitchen/Family Room * 4 double Bedrooms * Master En-Suite Shower Room * Family Bathroom * Double Glazing * Underfloor heating * Double Garage *
Yarnton lies approximately 6 miles North of Oxford and has a well-regarded primary school. There is also a church, village hall, chemist, doctor's surgery, supermarket/post office, petrol station, pub, restaurant and garden centre. A more comprehensive range of shops and recreational amenities are available in nearby Woodstock and Kidlington. The School catchment is for Marlborough Secondary School in Woodstock and there is a regular bus service to Oxford with the M40 within 10 miles, giving access to London and The Midlands. The new Oxford Parkway railway station in Water Eaton Kidlington (c3 miles) provides easy access to London Marylebone in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City centre (c5 miles) and Bicester (c10 miles) - London 60 mins approx.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Woodstock Road YARNTON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.8 miles
- Hanborough Station2.7 miles
- Islip Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent Estate Agent with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Since opening in 1997 Thomas Merrifield Kidlington have sold over 2500 properties in Kidlington and the surrounding villages.
Our success comes from a large proactive sales team, honest and reliable advice and over 25 years of experience in the property industry.
Our office is ideally placed in a prominent High Street lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5630578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.