Wood Lane, Osterley
- Viewings accompanied by Chase Buchanan
- Gated detached residence
- Seven bedrooms
- In excess of 6000 sq.ft living space
- Prime Osterley location
- Independent outbuilding
- Expansive open plan living room
- Large private rear garden
- Close to the open spaces of Osterley Park
- Off street parking for several cars
The accommodation offers a grand inviting hallway, formal reception room, an expansive open plan living/dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom, guest WC, utility room and a double length integral garage all on the ground floor. The first floor hosts the master suite with a en-suite bathroom, with his and hers sinks and doors onto a private terrace, bedrooms two and three also have en-suite bathrooms, again with doors onto the private terrace. There is a fourth bedroom and a guest WC, as well as a further storage room. The second floor has a further three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Further benefits include a very high specification finish, large drop down screen in the living room, suspended ceilings, luxury kitchen and bathroom fittings, potential for a swimming pool/pool house, state of the art heating/water system, air conditioning and a bespoke interior decor, designed by a well renowned Central London hotel designer.
Externally there is off street parking for several cars, a private large rear garden and an independent garden room with a bar, kitchen and a shower room.
An early viewing is advised through the vendors sole agents Chase Buchanan. Please call .
BrochuresWood Lane, Osterley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Wood Lane, Osterley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Osterley Station0.6 miles
- Syon Lane Station0.6 miles
- Isleworth Station0.7 miles
About the agent
"Isleworth, in recent years has fast become one of the places to live in the immediate area. It has always been one of those hidden gems. In more recent times people have become aware of the locations convenience with fantastic road and railway links in and out of town. With eclectic properties ranging from Georgian townhouses on the banks of the River Thames to contemporary modern gated developments, there is something for everyone. We've worked hard to grow our market share in Isleworth ove
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29006643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.