Leopold Street, East Oxford
- Renovated to a High Standard
- Flexible Accommodation
- Two High Quality Bath/Shower Rooms
- Potential for Loft Conversion (STC)
- 40ft Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Renovated and extended Victorian home on a popular side road just off Cowley Road offered for sale with no onward chain.
Recently renovated to an extremely high specification this two bedroom mid terraced home has flexible accommodation arranged over two floors. A large open plan kitchen/dining room with contemporary fittings opens directly onto the garden and the bay fronted sitting room could easily be utilised as a third bedroom with the use of a superb wet room located to the rear of the ground floor. Two double bedrooms on the first floor are complemented by a luxurious bathroom with separate shower. The loft space could be converted to provide an additional bedroom (subject to the necessary consents).
To the rear is a low maintenance garden approaching 40ft in length with vegetable patch and shed whilst to the front is a small area of garden and residents permit parking is available.
The property is situated on a desirable East Oxford side road, just a moments' walk from the vibrant Cowley Road and transport links into the city centre and the ring road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Leopold Street, East Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.7 miles
- Radley Station4.1 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxford City and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in
and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ours
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAO200186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, East Oxford, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.