Griffiths Acre, Stone
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- WALK TO SHOPS
- FIRST FLOOR
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LARGE BRIGHT LIVING SPACE
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- 999 YEAR LEASE FROM NEW
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
Lease Length: 999 Years from 1 October 1988
Ground rent £200 per annum. Service charge £400 per annum
Door to communal entrance, stairs rise to the first floor, front door to:
Airing cupboard, access to loft space, electric radiator.
14' 6'' x 12' 0'' (4.42m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to the front, electric radiator, open to kitchen.
8' 3'' x 7' 11'' (2.51m x 2.41m)
Fitted with a range of storage units at base and eye level, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash back areas, rolled edge work surface areas, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
12' 9'' x 7' 11'' (3.88m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window to the rear.
8' 11'' x 8' 3'' (2.72m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to the rear, electric radiator.
Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, tiled floor, tiled splash back areas, heated towel rail, back-lit mirror.
One allocated parking space.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC Graph
Griffiths Acre, Stone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station1.8 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station1.9 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Established - Professional - Trusted
Aylesburys longest Established Independant Estate Agent who consistently achieves the best results for their clients. Our success is built on service, honesty and reputation - with a positive professional approach. Superior marketing on rightmove.co.uk, local papers and with our experienced staff you can be sure you are able to achieve the best possbile price for your home. Not all Estate Agents are the same! Wi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10515271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Anthony, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.