Hobart Road, Yeading, UB4 9ND
- a spacious 1 bedroom maisonette
- excellent condition throughout
- double glazing / gch
- fitted kitchen
- modern bathroom
- private balcony
- large storage cupboard / office space
- quiet cul de sac
- 108 Year lease
laminate flooring, radiator & large built in storage cupboard
12' 11'' x 11' 11'' (3.95m x 3.64m)
front aspect double glazed window & door to private balcony, laminate flooring & radiator
12' 0'' x 7' 0'' (3.66m x 2.14m)
range of eye & base level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap & tiled splash back, built in oven, microwave & hob with extractor hood over, space & plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, space for table & chairs, laminate flooring, radiator and side aspect double glazed window
11' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.5m x 2.95m)
front aspect double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring & spotlights
7' 0'' x 5' 4'' (2.15m x 1.64m)
panel enclosed bath with shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap & cupboards under, low level wc, tiled walls, laminate flooring, extractor fan, built in storage cupboard, radiator and heated towel rail
Hobart Road, Yeading, UB4 9ND
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southall Station1.7 miles
- Northolt Station1.8 miles
- South Ruislip Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1947 Charrison Davis are the area's leading independent Estate Agent and have now been selling and letting properties for 73 years.
Now owned & run by Director Michael Adamson MNAEA MARLA. We are the only company to have 2 offices in the immediate area so are able to offer our clients " Multiple Agency Service for a Sole Agency Fee" . Our commitment in achieving our Customers the best possible price in a timescale that suits them is paramount.
A company you can tr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 564338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.