Owens Way, Cowley
- 40% Share of ownership
- Rent paid £575.75 monthly
- Service charge £141.11 monthly
- 88 Years left on the lease.
- Private Garden And Allocated Parking
- Close To Local Amenities In Cowley Center
- Excellent Transport Links To The City Center From Cowley Road
- Large Open Plan Living Space
- Plenty Of Built In Storage Space
40% Share of ownership available. Modern and light ground floor apartment with private garden and allocated parking.
This wonderful ground floor apartment has a spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. French doors from the living room open out onto a private garden with a terrace and lawn.
Situated within close proximity of local amenities in Cowley Centre, including popular gastropubs The Jolly Postboys and The Marsh Harrier. Nearby public transport connections to Oxford City Centre, Oxford Business Park, Churchill Hospital and Nuffield Hospital. Walking distance to Florence Park with tennis courts and children's playground. Within the school catchment areas for St Christopher’s Church of England Primary School, Tyndale Community School and Oxford Spires Academy, all of which are Ofsted rated good.
Please contact the office for further information and to arrange a viewing.
Owens Way, Cowley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station2.6 miles
- Radley Station3.7 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxford City and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in
and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ours
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAO190136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, East Oxford, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.