Petersham Close, Byfleet, Surrey
* 2 Large double bedrooms
* Communal Grounds
* Walking distance to train station
An opportunity not to be missed with this well presented spacious ground floor maisonette. Ideal for first time buyers and investors. Set in a quiet close with well- maintained communal grounds surrounding the property. Location is key as within walking distance to Byfleet and New Haw train station offering direct links to London Waterloo, close to local village shops as well as the superstores including Tesco and Marks and Spencer. The property itself is modern and extremely well presented throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom. Spacious hallway leading in to a large sitting room with space for dining table. Large window to the rear aspect allowing in plenty of natural daylight. Main bedroom is an exceptionally large double room with second bedroom being a very good size double room. The kitchen is modern and offers plenty of storage offering ample wall and base units. Bathroom again is modern and inclusive of bath, shower, WC and hand basin. Double glazed throughout with under floor electric heating. This property comes with garage. EARLY VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
The information contained in these Sales Particulars does not form part of any contract, neither is any warranty given or implied by Green & Parry or their clients as to the accuracy of measurements or details stated. Every effort is made to ensure that our Sales Particulars are correct and reliable. We do not test service systems and appliances and we are unable to verify they are in working order.
Petersham Close, Byfleet, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Byfleet & New Haw Station0.6 miles
- West Byfleet Station1.3 miles
- Weybridge Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Esther and Denise, the Byfleet Ladies, have a wealth of local knowledge. They wish to provide an unequalled service which maintains traditional values but with cutting edge technology. So sit back, and watch us, a service you will get that others shout about but do not deliver. Green & Parry is not just another estate agent.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30032503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Green and Parry, Byfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.