- Stylish three bedroom detached home
- Highly sought after development
- Kitchen/diner overlooking garden
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage and driveway parking
- Close to Thame High street
- Downstairs cloakroom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Pike, Smith & Kemp are an independent Estate Agent established in 1947 providing a friendly and professional service for sales, letting and consultancy of residential, commercial and rural properties. Although proud of our long history, we are a forward-looking, dynamic and diverse business which offers a wealth of local knowledge to our clients. Our offices in central Maidenhead together with branch offices in Thame, Cookham, Marlow and Beaconsfield, are strategically placed within the Tham
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SMUR-BTPLFA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pike Smith & Kemp, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.