High Street, Rickmansworth
- 23' LIVING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- RESIDENT AND VISITOR PARKING
- LAUNDRY ROOM
- BOOKABLE GUEST SUITE
Set on the second floor, accessed via a lift, the apartment comprises of a hallway leading to the large open plan sitting room. There is an archway through to the modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and double doors out to the balcony. The bedroom has fitted wardrobes and loft space for further storage. There is also a modern shower room.
Middlemarch Lodge offers good amenity areas and a varied recreation program. The communal amenities on offer include an on-site warden Monday- Friday, 24 hour care line assistance, a guest suite, laundry room, well-being suite and owners lounge. There are communal grounds that are maintained year round and there is parking for one car plus visitor spaces.
23' 4'' x 10' 4'' (7.11m x 3.15m)
8' 1'' x 7' 6'' (2.46m x 2.28m)
17' 2'' x 9' 2'' (5.23m x 2.79m)
15' 0'' x 11' 6'' (4.57m x 3.50m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
High Street, Rickmansworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rickmansworth Station0.3 miles
- Croxley Green Station1.1 miles
- Croxley Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Trend and Thomas has firmly established itself as the oldest leading independent Estate Agency in the Three Rivers District. We offer a broad base of residential properties at home and abroad, and commercial premises for sale and rent across the entire price range, together with a full professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10510210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trend & Thomas, Rickmansworth . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.