Town Green Lane, Aughton
- Detached True Bungalow
- Comprehensively Renovated
- Two Bedrooms
- Circa 645 Square Feet
- Brand New Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Paved Patio Area
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Vacant Possession
Internal inspection will certainly not disappoint and will reveal a welcoming reception hallway, a lovely lounge with an attractive feature fireplace and a good sized dining kitchen which is complete with a stylish array of quality fitted units with a breakfast bar, matching quartz work surfaces and integrated appliances that include a wine cooler, gas hob, extractor and a Bosch oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine, there is also an American style fridge freezer included - from the kitchen there are French doors leading out onto the rear patio making it a great space for entertaining in style. The homes' private spaces includes two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom which has been finished with a modern suite in white with a wall mounted low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and a glass screen shower unit - complementary tiling to the walls and floor completes the look.
Externally, there is ample parking to the front on the block paved driveway with private gates and pristine landscaped gardens to the rear having lawned areas, neat planted beds and paved patio areas for outdoor dining and entertaining. To the side elevation there is a timber garden shed. Other benefits of this delightful home include gas central heating, double glazing and vacant possession. The location is also extremely desirable being just a short stroll from local amenities and the railway station making it ideal for the commuter with easy access to Liverpool city centre.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Town Green Lane, Aughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Town Green Station0.1 miles
- Aughton Park Station0.8 miles
- Ormskirk Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4294128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.