Binnie Street, Gourock
- IDEALLY LOCATED
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- HALL WITH STORAGE
- LOUNGE WITH VIEWS TOWARDS THE FIRTH OF CLYDE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- COMMUNAL REAR GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING
Storm doors leading to UPVC door providing access to the main hallway giving access to all accommodation. Welcoming with neutral decor throughout. Storage cupboard.
The lounge is situated to the front of the property with large bay window allowing natural sunlight throughout with views towards the Firth of Clyde and the surrounding area. Tastefully decorated offering good sized living accommodation. The lounge also features a multi fuel burning stove. Modern fitted kitchen with window hosting a variety of high gloss wall and floor units providing ample work and storage space throughout. Tiles under wall units with complementing work surfaces and flooring. Induction hob together with integrated oven and grill. The property boasts two double bedrooms, both located to the rear. Both rooms are of modern decor with bedroom one having the added benefit of fitted mirrored wardrobes together with further storage above. Bedroom two is currently used as a dining room. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Modern fitted bathroom which has been fully tiled. Hosting w.c, bath with shower over and vanity basin set and chrome wall mounted towel rail.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the well-presented accommodation on offer.
Gourock has a wide range of local amenities including post office, coffee shops, bars and restaurants. There are more extensive supermarket facilities available within Greenock. The town has established schooling at both primary and secondary levels. There are good local bus routes. The mainline railway station in Gourock provides excellent services to Glasgow Central. In addition, there are two nearby ferry terminals serving Dunoon. Recreational amenities in the area include several quality golf courses with an outdoor heated swimming pool together with well-equipped gym in Gourock Town Centre.
Hallway - 3.41m(11’1”)x2.03m(6’6”)approx.
Lounge - 5.39m(17’6”)x4.37m(14’3”)approx.
Kitchen - 2.97m(9’7”)x2.82m(9’2”)approx.
Bedroom one - 4.15m(13’6”)x3.65m(11’9”)approx. excluding storage
Bedroom two - 4.15m(13’6”)x3.31m(10’8”)approx.
Bathroom - 3.31m(10’8”)x1.42m(4’6”)approx.
Contact BestMove Estate Agency (Blair & Bryden) on
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture or services and cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the tenure of the property. The prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
The above particulars whilst carefully prepared are not warranted and do not form part of any contract of sale. Interested parties should have their own solicitor note their interest with the selling agents in order that they may be informed if a closing date is set for the receipt of offers. The sellers do not bind themselves to accept the highest or any offer.
Do you have a property to sell? Blair & Bryden (BestMove Scotland) can offer you a free valuation and advice on the sale of your present property. Should this be of interest please ask for Linda Swan on .
Binnie Street, Gourock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gourock Station0.3 miles
- Fort Matilda Station0.9 miles
- Branchton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
• We are a well established firm with several offices throughout the West of Scotland.
• We advertise properties for sale in our Greenock office, on our web site and the local papers and offer a comprehensive estate agency package including printing schedules, advertising and accompanied viewing.
• Our friendly staff will be pleased to help you with any enquiry you may have regarding selling your property or purchasing a new one.
• Please ask for a Schedule of Particulars fo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BestMove Scotland, Greenock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.