Heath Lane, East Boldre, Hampshire, SO42
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Superb Potential to Extend, Modernise and Remodel
- Pleasant Established Plot Extending to Approx 0.23 Acre
- Quiet Rural Private Gravel Lane
- Adjacent to the Open Forest
- In a Popular New Forest Hamlet
- Nearby Post Office/Stores & Charming Public House
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
(All measurements are approximate)
Front door with glazed side panels. Stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under.
Wc and corner wash hand basin.
Sitting Room 19’ x 15’
Double aspect room overlooking front and rear gardens. Open fireplace with stone surround. Fitted cupboards to one side. Double glazed sliding doors leading onto rear garden.
Dining Room 19’ x 10’10
Brick open fireplace. Radiator. Double glazed sliding doors to
Conservatory 9’6 x 7’5
Constructed of UPVC units with single pitch roof.
Kitchen Area 11’10 x 8’1
Fitted with corner cupboards and floor standing cupboards and drawers with a one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit. Door to side covered way. Archway to
Breakfast Room 10’11 x 10’6
Split level landing with access to roof space.
Bedroom One 19’ x 15’
Built-in wardrobe cupboards. Double aspect room with pleasant views to front and rear. Radiator.
Shower cubicle with folding screen, wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 15’3 x 10’10
Radiator. Built-in wardrobe cupboards. Inset wash hand basin.
Bedroom Three 10’11 x 10’6
Radiator. Built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Four 8’5 x 7’5
Panelled bath, wc and vanity wash hand basin. Radiator.
Covered way adjoining the garage with door from front and door to rear garden. Floor standing oil-fired boiler.
Double Tandem Garage 37’9 x 8’10
To the front of the property is a good size area of lawn with driveways to either side and established borders and specimen shrubs and bushes. The two driveways provide excellent areas of parking, one giving access to the garage.
There is a good size area of lawn surrounded by established borders giving an excellent degree of seclusion and privacy. The plot extends to 136ft deep x approximately 78ft wide and approximately 0.23 acre.
Council Tax – G
EPC Rating – F
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Heath Lane, East Boldre, Hampshire, SO42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaulieu Road Station3.5 miles
- Lymington Pier Station4.3 miles
- Lymington Town Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Hayward Fox are the area's largest Independent firm of estate agents in the New Forest and Lymington area, covering every aspect of sales and lettings. We offer unparalleled coverage in the area with offices in Lymington, New Milton, Sway, Brockenhurst, Milford on Sea and Bransgore. Each branch has a team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff overseen by directors with years of experience, offering honest and trustworthy advice in order to achieve the best possible price for your home. Hayw
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LYM200066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayward Fox, Lymington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.