Idmiston Square, Worcester Park
- 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- 2 Receptions
- South West Facing Rear Garden
- Off-street Parking
- Potential for Extension (STPP)
- Excellent Local Schools
- No Onward Chain
The property is benefited from off-street parking and has a very good potential to rear and loft extension subject to planning. The bright rear garden also has an attractive fish pond.
This house sets within this peaceful, popular & conveniently situated residential road, located within easy access to Worcester Park BR station and town centre and Central London.
contact with asboth of them as a text message for viewing arrangement
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Idmiston Square, Worcester Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Park Station0.3 miles
- Malden Manor Station0.5 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, SeOUL Residential over the years has grown exponentially from its headquarters in New Malden to become one of the area's leading estate agents.
An independent estate agency with high local recognition, we specialise in residential Sales and Lettings & Property Management and Maintenance.
We cover a large portion of South-West London including New Malden, Worcester Park, Wimbledon, Kingston upon Thames, Surbiton, Raynes Park, and other neighbouring boroughs.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 521_SR4U. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SeOUL Residential, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.