Fakenham Road, Lenwade, Norwich
- Stylish New Three Bedroom House
- NHBC Warranty
- Air Source Heating
- Double Glazing
- Kitchen Appliances (Listed)
- Main Bedroom En-Suite
- Garage & Drive Way Parking
A small development of stylish new homes in the well served village of Lenwade and only approximately 10 miles from the city of Norwich.
This stylish new semi-detached house in well served Lenwade, with its range of village amenities. A handy commute to the city of Norwich approximately 10 miles away. Offered for sale with the benefits of 10 years NHBC warranty, air source heating, double glazed and appliances in the kitchen as listed.
Canopy Approach To
Front door with double glazed panel opening into:
Stairway leads off
Cloakroom W C
With WC, wash basin, tiled floor, double glazed window, extractor fan, large mirror
Lounge 14' 6" x 16' 3" max narrowing to 13' min ( 4.42m x 4.95m max narrowing to 3.96m min )
Double glazed rear window, double glazed door to the rear garden, recess lighting, deep under stairs cupboard and opening on to:
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Fitted wall and base units, double glazed front window, work surfaces with concealed lighting over one side, electric oven and hob with stainless steel fished cooker hood, recess lighting, integral dishwasher and washing machine
First Floor Landing
Double glazed side window, balustrade to stairwell, five panelled wood doors opening off
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator and door to:
Fitted units with inset wash basin and WC, extractor fan, mirror with shaver strip light above, chrome towel radiator, shower cubicle
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 9' 6" max narrowing to 8' 2" min ( 2.67m x 2.90m max narrowing to 2.49m min )
Double glazed front window, radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.31m x 2.16m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator
Fitted units with inset wash basin and WC, strip light over mirror, radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled, recess lighting, bath with mixer/shower tap
An area of lawn with a paved approached path to front door. Brick paved driveway and turning space. Garage with up and over vehicular door, personal side door
Enclosed rear garden with paved sheltered patio adjoining the rear of the house, paved pathway and gate lead from the front driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Fakenham Road, Lenwade, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station10.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Reepham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Reepham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM102781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.