King Street, Odiham
- 18th century, grade II listed cottage
- Central location within a historical village
- A short walk from the high street restaurants, cafes and shops
- Retained character seamlessly merging an updated living style
- Notably presented open plan living space with ceiling beams
- Feature fireplaces to both dining and lounge areas
- Light, neutral decor and inset spotlighting
- Two double bedrooms
- High specification modern bathroom
- Private outdoor shingle area
The Grounds Offering a central village position, this home benefits from a shingle area spanning the rear, screened to offer a good degree of privacy.
Location This property is a short stroll from the village high street, featuring restaurants, cafes, shops and public houses. A historic village with royal ties, Odiham is surrounded by countryside and farmland. The remains of Odiham Castle and Basingstoke Canal are notable features. The village participates in the Magna Carta and is home to the Royal Air Force. Commuters are well-served by the M3 and Hook station that provides regular services to London Waterloo.
Agent's Comment "This superbly presented character cottage offers a great location, situated right at the heart of Odiham."
Recent Trustpilot Review "I have used Mackenzie Smith for each house move for just over 20 years. Having a local agent with excellent local knowledge is invaluable and their honest advice throughout enabled a sale that suited me, and my buyer, perfectly."
Brochures2018 4 Page Lands...
King Street, Odiham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hook Station2.1 miles
- Winchfield Station2.6 miles
- Fleet Station5.4 miles
About the agent
At the Hook Office of Mackenzie Smith we have in depth experience and intimate knowledge of the local property market within Hook and towns and villages nearby, between Basingstoke and Reading, including Newnham, Old Basing, South Warnborough, Odiham and Rotherwick.
Hook and the surrounding villages offer a very diverse range of housing types; from starter homes, set within the convenience of modern cul de sac's
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921030371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Hook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.