Baxter Road, Watford
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor
- Allocated Private Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- 92 Years Remaining On The Lease
- Shared Ownership Optional
The property is ideally located close to major roads M1, M25, A41 and A405 as well as several parks and local shops. Please contact us today to arrange a viewing!
There is an option to purchase the property at 50% Shared ownership.
BrochuresBrochureBaxter Road, Watford
Baxter Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station1.0 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station1.1 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Coopers is a leading Independent Residential Sales and Letting agent with offices in both Hemel Hempstead and Watford.
We have vast experience and an excellent understanding of both the lettings and sales markets in the local area via our experienced staff; we can also offer you advice on the current market and on our services for properties from studio flats to executive homes.
Being totally independent means that at Coopers we can tailor our service to your individual requiremen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30037669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.