Kellet Road, Carnforth
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Victorian Terrace with Two Double Bedrooms and Character Features
- Stunning Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Driveway to the rear and rear enclosed yard
- Two reception rooms, cellar, fitted kitchen
There is a door from the dining room into the good size kitchen which is modern and well presented with wall, drawer and base units with space for appliances, complementary work surfaces and a door to the rear garden area. from the kitchen there is a good size cellar with great head height.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms, one to the front aspect and one to the rear. The front bedroom has a lovely cast iron fireplace feature and a walk-in en-suite shower room comprising spacious shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
There is a generous three piece well-presented bathroom suite comprising free standing bath, low flush wc and pedestal wash basin.
Outside, the property has a lovely low maintenance garden to the rear with a garden shed and off street parking which is enclosed with double doors.
The home has sash windows and has gas central heating.
The property has an abundance of character with its high ceilings, coving and fireplaces, wooden stripped floorboards, doors, decorative ceiling arch and mosaic tiled floor it really is a pleasure to view and offers great size living space.
What The Agent Says
Fantastic location for transport links, train station, the M6 link to the motorway and great walks nearby for the outdoor people amongst us. The home is also close to schools, amenities and shops.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Kellet Road, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carnforth Station0.4 miles
- Silverdale Station3.5 miles
- Bare Lane Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 221151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.