Tonbridge Road, East Peckham
- An extended three bedroom mid-terrace character cottage
- Situated on the semi-rural outskirts of the village
- Accommodation set over three floors with a rear garden
- Backing onto farmland with far reaching countryside views
- Short drive to major transport links and local amenities
- Off road parking and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises; Front door opens into an entrance porch with a door to the sitting room. There is coat and shoe storage space with the wall mounted LPG fired boiler. The sitting room has a central open fireplace with a woodburner inset and a door to the dining room. The dining room has an open plan style layout leading into the galley kitchen with stairs to the first floor landing a door to the family bathroom. The kitchen has a door to the rear garden with a range of wall, base and drawer units with a breakfast bar to one end. There is a ceramic butler style sink set into the worktop with an integrated four ring electric hob with oven under and extractor fan above. There is also space and plumbing for a washing machine and free standing tall fridge/freezer. The family bathroom has a white suite comprising; bath, separate shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. On the first floor landing are stairs to the second floor and doors to the front master bedroom which is a large double room with a feature fireplace and houses the airing cupboard. Bedroom two is a smaller double bedroom with a rear aspect overlooking farmland. On the second floor is a large attic double bedroom with part sloping ceilings, an exposed brick feature fireplace and a dormer window to the front enjoying countryside views.
The property is situated in a charming hamlet on the semi-rural outskirts of the village not far from the Man of Kent country pub and some riverside walks. East Peckham village has shopping for every day needs to include village stores, Post Office facilities, Butchers, Chemist, East Peckham village Primary School. Paddock Wood is within a short drive and offers a wider variety of shopping facilities to include Barsley's Department Store, Waitrose Supermarket, together with Main line station to London Charing Cross. Mascalls Academy in Paddock Wood has high ability teaching groups. The larger towns of Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge and within 10 miles driving distance and offer a wider variety of Grammar Schools and Shopping Facilities.
Services: LPG fired central heating with mains electricity, water supply and private drainage services connected but not tested
Local authority: Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council
Council tax: Band D
EPC: G (20)
Viewing: To confirm directions and book your viewing strictly by appointment only with the agents call:Paddock Wood Office: .
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Tonbridge Road, East Peckham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beltring Station1.4 miles
- Paddock Wood Station2.0 miles
- Yalding Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Lambert & Foster are leading independent estate agents in Kent and East Sussex, providing a fully integrated residential sales service. For over 100 years we have been successfully selling properties. We provide every client the invaluable benefit of our experience and knowledge to achieve the best results for you.
We sell a wide spectrum of properties including cottages, farmhouses, oasts and barns (converted and unconverted),modern houses, building plots and new developments. We also
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10560264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert & Foster Ltd, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.