Britannia Street Room 1
- A Room in a large four bedroom property close to university
- Property totally refurnished Summer 2017
- Two large bathrooms
- 10 Minutes walk to University
Property totally refurnished Summer 2017
Two large bathrooms
Large communal area leading to modern fully fitted kitchen with all appliances including a dishwasher.
Ideally furnished for students
early viewings recommended
Britannia Street Room 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station1.2 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.5 miles
- Canley Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Futurelets is Coventry University's "One Stop Accommodation Shop" located in the heart of Coventry University Campus one minute walk from the Hub. We accommodate in excess of 6,000 students into private and University owned accommodation every year. Our accommodation options range from rooms in shared houses, ensuite rooms, studio flats, apartments and whole houses to share with friends. We accompany all viewings, and advise on all aspects of lettings. Pop into our offices to discuss your re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102475004579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Futurelets, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.