Worrall Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex
- Spacious rear garden
- Juliet balcony
- en-suite to master
- Excellent condition throughout
- Quiet and modern development
- End of terrace
- No onward chain
- Electric vehicle charging point
***Virtual Viewing Available***
Situated in a modern development is this stunning four bedroom three bathroom town house offering ample living space and excellent transport links via the M40/M25 and Uxbridge underground station (Metropolitan and Piccadilly line). The accommodation is spread over three floors, starting on the ground floor giving access to the garage/gym, bathroom and bedroom four with French style doors leading to the private rear garden. Approaching the first floor you find the open plan kitchen diner with built in appliances and the family room with a Juliet style balcony overlooking the rear garden. finally you will walk up to the last floor which with a the final three bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. viewing highly recommended.
***No onward chain complications***
Worrall Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uxbridge Station0.6 miles
- Hillingdon Station0.8 miles
- Ickenham Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!We are getting a makeover!
First impressions count, so we're giving our Uxbridge branch a makeover.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB200207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.