Tintagel Close, Coventry
- 3 BEDROOMS
- ENERGY EFFICIENT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMMENTIES
- CLOSE TO LOCAL BUS ROUTES
- PERFECT FIRST HOME
- PERFECT INVESTMENT
- ONE OF A KIND
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- CLOSE TO JLR
- OFF ROAD PARKNG
The property consists of a entrance hallway, open plan kitchen diner, and a sperate lounge area, on the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms followed by a bathroom, the property benefits from newly fitted kitchen bathroom and freshly landscaped garden, new boiler that is still in warranty, the whole of the property has had a full rewire and also re plaster, cavity wall, roof and floor insulation, new drainage pipes, LED lighting throughout the whole property, new skirting and guttering and also solar panels.
Viewing Is essential, call to book time slot
BrochuresBrochureTintagel Close, Coventry
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Tintagel Close, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station2.5 miles
- Canley Station3.8 miles
- Coventry Arena Station4.5 miles
About the agent
HR Estate Agents is a network of experienced, dynamic and transparent local estate agents with a track record of success in your immediate area.
We aim to provide a first class service to give you the best possible experience when buying or selling your home. Our agents in the field are some of the best in their field, and are dedicated in achieving the best possible sale price for your home.
HR Estate Agents operates on a no sale, no fee structure with NO upfront costs � our succ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30038883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HR Estate Agents, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.