Brakspear Mews, New Street, Henley-on-Thames
- TWO-BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- SET ASIDE THE RIVER THAMES
- HIGH CEILINGS AND EXPOSED WALL TIMBERS
- EXCLUSIVE SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- CAR PORT AND GARAGE WITH LIGHT AND POWER
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS NEARBY
- HISTORICAL ICONIC DEVELOPMENT STEEPED IN HISTORY
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE WHATS ON OFFER
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH PLANNING APPROVAL (APPROVAL SUBJECT OT MANAGEMENT COMPANY)
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION The accommodation comprises of; large front door leading to entrance hall with stairs to first floor landing with cupboard and door to the main hallway. The hallway; door to bathroom with three-piece suite, airing cupboard with hot water tank and access to loft, door to Master Bedroom and opening to Living Room/Diner. Living room; light and airy living room with exposed wall timbers, twin windows to front aspect and a high-level window offering views of the River Thames (subject to suitable additions to the property). Kitchen; two windows to front aspect offering views of the Henley skyline, matching eye and base level units, four ring electric hob with oven below and exposed wall timbers. Master Bedroom; double bedroom with skylight and two double built in wardrobes. Second double bedroom; with exposed beams and skylight. Bathroom with three-piece suite. Externally the property benefits from its own undercover car port and garage with light and power.
LOCATION Brakspear Mews is situated perfectly aside the River Thames and Henley Town Centre. The train station with links to London is only a 5-minute walk and there is easy access to both the M4 and M40. Just a 2-minute walk into the town centre you will find a whole host of local amenities, including independent shops, restaurants, high street cafes, large supermarkets such as Sainsburys local and Waitrose. Ideally placed to enjoy the vibrant scene of Henley festival, the World famous Henley Royal Regatta and other events that Henley hosts every year.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Brakspear Mews, New Street, Henley-on-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.4 miles
- Shiplake Station2.1 miles
- Wargrave Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.