Upham Park Road, London
- Four bedroom Townhouse
- Two Bathrooms
- Secure Underground Parking
- Architecturally Designed
- Private Decked Terrace
- Open Plan Living Area
Further benefits include additional guest cloakroom, oak wood flooring throughout, and a private garden to the rear of the property. Also comes with very secure private underground parking.
Upham Park Road is a quiet sought after tree lined residential cul-de-sac, allowing easy access to Chiswick High Road and Turnham Green Underground Station.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Upham Park Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turnham Green Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.3 miles
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29831500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fletchers, Chiswick - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.