The Picture Works, Queens Road
- Onsite Gym Facilities
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Kitchen
- Three Juliet Balconies
- Floor To Ceiling Windows
- Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Allocated Parking Space
HALLWAY The apartment door open out into the spacious hallway, which offers a fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors housing the washing machine, has a fitted carpet and provides access to all rooms and opens out into the main living/kitchen area.
LOUNGE/DINING KITCHEN 17' 08" x 15' 11" (5.38m x 4.85m) The generously sized main living area benefits from floor to ceiling windows which flood the room with natural light and a large Juliet style balcony. The room has a fitted carpet in the lounge/dining area and wood effect laminate flooring to the kitchen. The kitchen itself offers a range of eye and base units in a modern red gloss design. There are integrated appliances consisting of a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 04" x 9' 10" (4.06m x 3m) The large double bedroom has a floor to ceiling window with Juliet Balcony, fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, fitted carpet and access to the en-suite shower room.
EN-SUITE The modern en-suite shower room offers a white suite with a shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal basin, heated towel rail and lino flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 06" x 9' 06" (3.2m x 2.9m) The good sized second double bedroom has a floor to ceiling window with Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors and fitted carpet.
BATHROOM The main bathroom offers a bath with hand held shower, low flush w.c, pedestal basin, heated towel rail and lino flooring
The property benefits from an allocated, gated parking space and there is an on-site gym for residents. Located in an enviable position opposite Nottingham Train Station and the newly extended NET Tram Network there is also easy access to the A52, A453 and the City Centre is within walking distance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Picture Works, Queens Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.1 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
"Our approach is all about you! At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with property. Whether a landlord, tenant, buyer, seller or and/or an investor, our customers can tailor our Letting and Estate Agency packages to suit their needs. We have just under 200 offices throughout the UK and have been operating our Nottingham Franchise since 2001 so have extensive local knowledge.
Martin & Co has been selling houses since 1986 and have a proven track record of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100658006451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.