Ashley Villas, Moss Lane, Hebden Bridge
- Very Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Popular Residential Location
- Within Easy Access To The Town Centre
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- Ideal Property For The Professional Buyers
- Gas Central Heating And Wood Grain Double Glazing
- Small Garden Area To The Front
- EPC Rating: D
This very well presented property requires internal viewing to really appreciate the accommodation being set over three floors and in brief comprises of front entrance door giving direct access into the lounge being open plan into the kitchen area with built in appliances and trap door gives access to the cellar.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms with the main bedroom and bathroom on the second floor from where you can take in the roof top views over the town and beyond.
Gas central heating and wood grain double glazing installed. Externally there is a small lawned garden area with a mixture of bushes and shrubs and ample on street parking
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 21'4" x 20'7" (6.50m x 6.27m)
Having windows to the front and side elevations, laminate flooring, double radiator, open plan stairs lead up to the first floor and open plan into the:-
Very impressive kitchen fitted with white gloss wall and base units with black granite work tops, inset ceramic sink, breakfast bar, plumbed for automatic washing machine, built in electric oven with ceramic hob, pull out extractor canopy above, varnished wood flooring and a trap door gives access to the:-
Providing storage space
Giving access to the second floor and single radiator
Bedroom Two 17'6" x 11'4" (5.33m x 3.45m)
Currently being used as an additional sitting room with window to the front enjoying the open views, laminate flooring and storage cupboard housing the combination boiler
Bedroom Three 10'8" x 8'10" (3.25m x 2.69m)
Window to the side and vertical radiator
Access point to the loft with plenty of storage space
Main Bedroom 18'0" x 17'5" (5.49m x 5.31m)
Very pleasant and light room with four velux windows and window to the front where you can enjoy the roof top views over the town, wood flooring, two radiators, fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors, recessed down lighting
Shower Room 9'5" x 9'2" (2.87m x 2.79m)max
Very impressive four piece white suite with walk in Rainfall shower, vanity wash hand basin, low flush toilet and bidet, tiled walls, velux window and radiator
Small lawned garden with a mixture off bushes and shrubs, ample on street parking
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge via New Road to the traffic lights with Albert Street, here turn left and proceed to the T junction with Keighley Road, turn left, then left again and continue over the bridge following the road round onto Hangingroyd Lane and continue along taking your left turn into Moss Lane, proceed up the hill where the property will be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ashley Villas, Moss Lane, Hebden Bridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hebden Bridge Station0.5 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station1.7 miles
- Todmorden Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to our Hebden Bridge branch.
Peter David Properties is a local, family owned, estate agent who sell and rent residential properties throughout Calderdale and Kirklees. Established in 1996, the company has an excellent reputation in the local area for which we are proud and this has enabled the business to grow from strength to strength over the years.
We strive to be a customer focused estate agent offering client's excellent service, professionalism and value for money.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PDP1005335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties , Hebden Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.