Allard Way, Broxbourne
- Highly sought after location
- Scope to extend/develop (STPP)
- Approaching 0.6 of an acre
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Close to The Broxbourne School & Station
- Chain Free
- Large Driveway to Single Garage
A rare opportunity to acquire this Extended Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow sitting on a magnificent plot approaching 0.6 of acre, in a highly sought after residential cul-de-sac in Central Broxbourne. Call now for further information or arrange an appointment to view. Viewing is highly recommended.
A rare opportunity to acquire this Extended Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow requiring updating but sitting on a magnificent plot approaching 0.6 of a acre, in a highly sought after residential cul-de-sac in Central Broxbourne. This magnificent plot gives purchasers a fantastic opportunity to either enlarge the existing bungalow or potentially build a new large detached family home, subject to necessary planning and consents.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Front door to:-
Entrance Hall 13' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.54m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, access to loft.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 12' ( 3.58m x 3.66m )
Windows to front and side aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Tiled walls to complement a White suite comprising enclosed shower cubicle, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc.
L Shaped Lounge/diner 19' 9" max x 20' 8" max ( 6.02m max x 6.30m max )
Bay window to front aspect with additional window to side, door to kitchen, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, french doors to:-
Utility Room 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
Window and door to rear aspect, window to side, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.00m )
Window to rear aspect, door to conservatory, fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units incorporating built-in double oven, hob and extractor hood, preparation surfaces incorporating 1½ bowl sink unit, space for dishwasher and fridge, built-in cupboard housing boiler and additional storage cupboard.
Conservatory 30' 3" x 9' 6" ( 9.22m x 2.90m )
Double glazed with windows to rear and door to garden, three radiators, door to Garage.
Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin.
The property sits on a fantastic plot with a large front garden and driveway leading to a Single Garage. To the rear, again the property boasts a wonderful large garden, mostly laid to lawn with an extensive range of mature trees and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Allard Way, Broxbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broxbourne Station0.8 miles
- Rye House Station2.2 miles
- Cheshunt Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Broxbourne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX106500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.