Bawtry Road, Bramley, Rotherham
- Field views to rear
- Larger than average driveway
- Rear extension
- Potential for annex (subject to building regs)
- Perfectly placed for motorway links
This larger than average home & plot offers masses of potential along with uninterrupted rear views. With 3 additional outdoor buildings, a 3 storey home and single storey extension all in immaculate condition A VIEWING IS A MUST TO TRULY APPRECIATE!
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side and a door to front. There is also a central heating radiator.
Benefiting from a upvc double glazed window to the side and door to the front.
Lounge 10' 11" x 12' 6" into bay window ( 3.33m x 3.81m into bay window )
A well presented lounge having a upvc double glazed bay window to the front and a central heating radiator.
2nd Reception Room 10' 3" x 14' 3" ( 3.12m x 4.34m )
Beautifully presented with upvc double glazed windows to side and upvc French doors to rear. There is also two central heating radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 11" x 17' 4" into breast recess ( 3.63m x 5.28m into breast recess )
A modern style kitchen comprising of wall and base units with space for a range cooker. The island has the integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is also upvc double glazed window to side & rear and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 4' 10" x 9' 11" ( 1.47m x 3.02m )
Having upvc double glazed window to side and a central heating radiator.
Having a wash basin, low flush w.c, upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Having a modern glass staircase, upvc double glazed window to front & side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' ( 3.33m x 3.66m )
Having access to the family bathroom, there is also upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front and a central heating radiator.
A modern style suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, wash basin and low flush w.c. There is also upvc double glazed window to rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 17' to maximum x 11' 3" ( 5.18m to maximum x 3.43m )
Located on the second floor, benefiting from storage there is also upvc double glazed window to side.
Located on the second floor a suite comprising of a shower cubical, wash basin and low flush w.c. There is also two central heating radiators.
To the front of the property there is a gated driveway for multiple cars.
To the rear of the property there is a tiered patio with modern glass boundary, there is a lawned area and additional patio. Further parking to the rear provides space for ample vehicles
Garage 21' 6" x 19' 1" ( 6.55m x 5.82m )
Having an electric up and over door and benefitting from power, light and hot & cold running water. To the rear is a staircase leading to the 1st floor space that is currently used for storage and has a upvc circular window to the front.
This additional brick built utility room/ kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units. Benefitting from power, light and running water. To the rear of the building is a further storage space.
Having upvc double glazed windows to both sides and upvc French doors to the front. The summerhouse benefits from power & light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bawtry Road, Bramley, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station4.4 miles
- Conisborough Station4.6 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF109962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.