Elmers End Road Beckenham BR3
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Loft Space To The Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Close To Transport Links
- Private Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
The ground floor comprises a spacious living room measuring approximately 18 ft x 15 ft, a fully fitted shaker style kitchen with built-in oven and gas hob and a downstairs WC. Double patio doors lead out to the well-established, low maintenance rear garden. On the first floor, you will find two double bedrooms, both benefiting from built-in wardrobes and a separate three-piece family bathroom suite with bathtub. The large master bedroom on the second floor also benefits from its own modern en-suite and ample storage, including a built-in wardrobe, eaves and loft storage.
Further benefits include ample storage throughout, off-street gated parking and an electrical supply to the garden and garage.
Surrounded by a variety of local amenities and schools such as the outstanding Stewart Fleming Primary School, Churchfields Primary School and Eden Park High School. Birkbeck tram stop is seconds away with services towards East Croydon, for connections to Clapham Junction, Gatwick airport and Brighton. Elmers End, Kent House and Anerley train stations are also within walking distance and have links into Lewisham (for DLR), London Bridge, Cannon Street, Victoria and the Overground (East London line). The location is equidistant to Crystal Palace High Street and Beckenham High Street, with their array of restaurants, cafés bars and boutiques.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Elmers End Road Beckenham BR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birkbeck Station0.1 miles
- Avenue Road Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Harrington Rd Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P239593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.