High Street, Edenbridge, TN8
- A1 retail unit currently a hairdressers salon
- Five bedroom property attached to the rear
- High street location
- Off street parking and garden
- Development potential subject to planning permissions
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a Victorian property with an A1 business class shop attached. The unit to the front of the property has been used as a hair and beauty salon and has a w.c and direct access to the property to the rear.
The family accommodation is split over three floors and consists of a separate entrance leading in to a large lounge, diner and kitchen with double doors leading out to a private garden. The garden is of a good size with double gates and hard-standing for parking, patio area and lawn.
The second floor has two double bedrooms and a bathroom and the third floor comprises two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
The location has seen some new housing developments in the last few years and this property could be renovated and still offers scope to extend and re-model subject to the usual planning constraints.
Edenbridge is a charming small town encased by rich and diverse countryside. The town has a history dating back to the Roman period and is famous for the historic and attractive buildings that line the High Street. There is a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. Amenities include banks, supermarkets such as Waitrose and Tesco Express, Leisure Centre with swimming pool, squash court, dance studio and gymnasium. Kent and Surrey Golf Course is also nearby. Locally, places of historic interest include Hever Castle, Chartwell and Penshurst Place. Two mainline stations provide services to London. There is access to the M25 at either Junction 5 Sevenoaks or Junction 6 Godstone.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
High Street, Edenbridge, TN8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edenbridge Town Station0.2 miles
- Edenbridge Station0.8 miles
- Hever Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17674155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.