The Crescent, Southwick, Brighton, BN42
- OPEN DAY 10TH OCTOBER 2020
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Sought after location
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen /dining/living area
- Private parking for four cars
- Contemporary and modern throughout
- Exceptional living accommodation
OPEN DAY 10TH OCTOBER
The Crescent is located in a quiet residential area in Southwick close to all local amenities and Southwick train station. Bus routes run regularly around the town as well as into central Brighton. The A27/A23 is also a short drive away. This residential area is a perfect place to bring up your family.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer you this exceptional four double bedroom semi-detatched house situated in a residential area, The Crescent, Southwick. Upon entering this newly refurbished property, you are met with the wide entrance hall which gives you a direct channel view to your large open plan entertaining space. This desirable open plan entertaining space has space for large family seating and has used its area effectively with an island featuring a breakfast bar, perfect for evenings in with family and friends. Full of light through your bi-folding doors, and built with zero threshold, the two areas, inside and out, combine effortlessly to make this an idyllic living space.
If the open plan living space is too much, you have separate family room just off the living space, giving you the best of both worlds with open plan and closed living. Moving back through to your wide entrance hall you have two large double bedrooms at the front of the property that boast an expectational amount of space and allow light through the bay fronted windows.
This modern home has grey carpets through the bedrooms and white walls, giving this a contemporary finish. The landing space has an exceptional finish with oak flooring, allowing a contemporary, homely feel. The first floor of this converted bungalow has an exceptional finish. The master suite boasts vulex windows and a stylish dressing room, making the most of the large Dorma. The first floor also comprises of the 4th double bedroom and a further bathroom with a freestanding bath.
Outside the property at the rear, is a well maintained garden part lawned, part paved that allows sunlight throughout the day. The front of the property boasts a private driveway for up to 3 cars.
This property is finished to the highest specification, and will not be available for long
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
The Crescent, Southwick, Brighton, BN42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fishersgate Station0.5 miles
- Southwick Station0.6 miles
- Portslade Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18238873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.