Dalewood Road, Kingshurst, Birmingham, B37
- END OF TERRACE
- OFF STREET PARKING
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN
- IMMACULATE THROUGH RECEPTION ROOM
- BATHROOM/ SHOWER ROOM/ WC
- ENCLOSED AND WELL KEPT REAR GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
*** NEW INSTRUCTION *** FANTASTIC END TERRACE ***
KINGSHURST Continues To Be A Popular Area For Many, With Its Excellent Access To Local Amenities And Schools Making It Ideal For Families. This Spacious End Of Terrace Briefly Comprises Of Ample Off Street Parking To The Front Elevation, A Generously Sized Modern Fitted Kitchen, A Tastefully Decorated Through Reception Room Over Looking An Enclosed And Well Maintained Rear Garden And Both Rooms Downstairs Benefit From Dual Aspect Giving Plenty Of Natural Light.
To The First Floor There Are Three Well Sized Bedrooms - Two With Fitted Cupboard/ Wardrobe Space And A Fitted Four-Piece Suite Bathroom/ Shower Room.
This Immaculately Presented Property Also Boasts Of Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating Throughout.
EPC RATING - TBC
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Through Reception Room
First Floor Landing
Bathroom / Shower Room / WC
Off Street Parking
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
BrochuresFull Brochure PDFFull Property Details
Dalewood Road, Kingshurst, Birmingham, B37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Hall Station1.7 miles
- Marston Green Station1.8 miles
- Water Orton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
As a franchise of the largest single branded Estate Agent in the UK YOUR MOVE MURRAY ROGERS is able to offer an unrivalled market leading experience combining maximum exposure via our national network of branches together with the personal touch and fee flexibility of an independent Estate Agent.
At Castle Bromwich office we pride ourselves on giving a first class service to every one of our Sellers and Landlords. Listening to individual needs and circumstances and tailoring our service
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 528988365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Murray Rogers, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.