West Sussex, RH19
- Modern purpose built development
- Ground floor
- Direct access to the garden
- Over 60s
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Large lounge/diner
- Well appointed kitchen
- Tasteful shower room
- Residents parking
- 24 hour care line support system
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Mayhew Estates
Entering the property, you are immediately met by a spacious entrance hallway which provides access into the accommodation, and useful storage. Immediately to your right enjoying a dual aspect is the spacious lounge/diner that is tastefully presented and benefits from a large door to well-kept grounds. There is a well-appointed kitchen which benefits from a range of eye and base level units, integrated oven, hob, and has an area for a fridge freezer. There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms with both benefitting from built in wardrobes. Both bedrooms are complemented by a well-appointed shower room. Meadow Court benefits from a resident house manager who is available from 8am to 4pm and there are emergency cords in all of the rooms. There are a wide range of facilities available to residents including a communal lounge, guest bedroom suite and a laundry room.
There is residents parking located to the front of the development. Wrapping around the development there are well kept communal gardens.
6.93m x 3.2m
2.3m x 2.16m
4.78m x 2.77m
4.65m x 3m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
West Sussex, RH19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station0.4 miles
- Dormans Station1.8 miles
- Lingfield Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Mayhews are a totally independent firm of estate agents with over 200 years combined property knowledge. We employ local professionals who have many years' experience in the local property market.
Whether you need advice on buying or selling we are here to help and guide you through the process.
We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and adhere to the highest standards of service in our industr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAG200387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayhew Estates, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.