Bleak Hill Road , Windle, St Helens
- Double Fronted Semi Detached
- Packed With Character
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Bathroom To Master
- Full Width Conservatory
- Parking For At Least Four Vehicles
- Extensive Blank Canvas Rear Garden
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Must View To Appreciate Size
- Catchment To Quality Schools
ROOM BY ROOM Entrance Porch
Front aspect door to:-
Window to rear, wood flooring, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage, radiator.
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, electric feature fire with surround, wood flooring, double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, wood flooring, double glazed French doors leading to conservatory.
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire, radiator.
A white high gloss range of base and wall units, integrated electric hob, oven, grill and extractor hood over, tile effect floor, radiator, French doors to conservatory, space for an American fridge freezer.
Double glazed with double doors, tiled floor, 2 x radiators, television point, and access to utility room and shower room.
Plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor.
Shower cubicle, WC, underfloor heating, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Original stained glass window to rear.
Double glazed bay window, television point, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Brand new with bath, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls and wall mounted combi boiler.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Brand new suite, double glazed window to front, panel bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring.
To the rear is a lawned garden with patio area, the garage has been removed and it is ready to be landscaped.
GET A MORTGAGE We have an Independent Mortgage Advisor based in our Rainford Office. We can search a huge panel of lenders to ensure that we find the most suitable mortgage for your circumstances. Interested? Just ask for a free, no obligation appointment with our friendly advisor. AS A MORTGAGE IS SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME, IT COULD BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Bleak Hill Road , Windle, St Helens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station1.8 miles
- Thatto Heath Station2.1 miles
- Eccleston Park Station2.6 miles
About the agent
With many years experience within the property market we at Aspire realise that people are normally very busy 9 to 5, we therefore go that bit further to ensure our customers can contact us out of normal office hours and are therefore available to be contacted weekdays up to 7pm and at weekends up to 3pm.
Our strength comes from listening to our clients and understanding and re- acting to their needs. Our aim is to bring a new dimension to the market place offering a whole range of pac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101342001277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.