St Faiths Close, Great Witchingham
- Established Cul De Sac
- 3 Bedrooms
- 17'3" Kitchen Diner
- Groundfloor WC
- Sizeable Garden
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
3 bedroom semi in established village cul de sac approximately 10 miles from the city of Norwich.
This 3 berdoom Semi-Detached home offers garden and garage with driveway parking. Situated in an established cul de sac in well served Lenwade, about 10 miles from Norwich. Sizeable garden and fairly open rear outlook.
Double glazed front door, opens to Lounge, door to:
WC and hand wash basin, double glazed window and radiator
Lounge 17' 3" x 12' 10" ( 5.26m x 3.91m )
Ornamental brick surround fire place, double glazed windows to front and side aspect and radiator. Door to:
Stairs leading off and door to:
Kitchen/diner 17' 3" max x 8' 11" min extending to 12' 2" max ( 5.26m max x 2.72m min extending to 3.71m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces with tiled surround. Built in sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Eletric oven and hob with cooker hood over, fridge/freezer. Wide archway between kitchen and dining areas. Double glazed window and door leading to rear garden. Two radiators.
4 doors leading off to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
Airing cupboard, double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.17m x 2.72m )
Built in wardrobe, double glaed winodw to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Tiled walls, WC, handwash basin and shower cubicle. Double glazed window and chrome towel radiator.
Small approach area with path to front of house, Driveway parking with space for up to parked 3 vehicles in front your garage
Sizable rear garden laid to lawn. Conifer hedging and fencing aid seclusion. Low wall surround to patio area with 2 ponds. Timber garden shed, insulated and with power, hardstanding base from a previous shed and oil tank also located in garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Faiths Close, Great Witchingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station10.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Reepham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Reepham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM102712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.