- 3 Bedroom 1930's Detached Home.
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner.
- Fire Place!
- New Roof! Boiler only 18 months old.
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars.
- Planning Permission for Extension.
- Great Side Access.
- Close To School
- Outbuildings In Rear Garden
- CHECK OUT OUR 3D VIRTUAL TOUR
When you get to the property, you see a sizeable driveway with potential for 2-3 cars and a cute outside porch. Entering the property in the large hallway, you have the lounge to the left with large bay windows and a fireplace in the middle.
Adjacent to the lounge is the kitchen dining room at the rear of the house. The kitchen has a traditional design with tiled walls and wooden floorboards. The dining area has space for a broad table and another fireplace. Attached to this is the conservatory which is large enough to sit down and relax with a nice glass of wine or hot chocolate! The conservatory gives access to the garden.
The garden bends round the side of the house. This South Easterly facing space has both a patio and lawn section which is ideal for summer BBQs. The current owners have got drawings and planning to extend to the rear. There are also drawings for a side extension for those with a growing family.
Venturing up the stairs, a great sized bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
The master bedroom is very bright due to a large dormer window facing the front of the property.
This home has so much to offer and is right in the centre of this up and coming town!
Council Tax Band: D
Boiler: 18 months old.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.6 miles
- Christchurch Station1.3 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Our clients needs are the single most important thing to our business. Mr Green has become a success on the back of happy clients for whom we've delivered an exceptional service to. That's who we owe our livelihoods to and who we continue to work harder than ever for.
If you're thinking of or actively trying to sell or rent a property, we'd love to help. We're very friendly and entirely service based. There's no hard-sell from our agency, ever, just high quality, results tested advi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101361003156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Green Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.