London Road, King's Lynn
- Investment property.
- Freehold building consisting of 4 x Independent Apartments. Fully tenanted (at time of press)
- Each flat consists of its own entrance door, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom & Bedroom.
- Flat A includes its own Rear Courtyard.
- Convenient Walking Distance to local shops, Town Centre/Bus & Train station.
- Internal Viewing Recommended!
IDEAL PROPERTY FOR INVESTORS! A well managed and well maintained period building consisting of 4 x Apartments in the popular location of Kings Lynn. The property comprises of four apartments each with their own lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Flat A also benefits from a rear courtyard garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale period building consisting of 4 x Apartments within a town house in the popular location of Kings Lynn. well maintained and professionally managed the property is at time of press fully tenanted.
The property is in close proximity to local shops, town centre, bus & train stations with direct links to London Kings Cross and Cambridge. The property comprises of four flats, each benefiting from a bedroom, kitchen, lounge, bathroom.
Flat A on the basement level has its own entrance door and its own rear courtyard.
Access to Flats B, C & D are by common entrance door controlled by intercom into the common hallway and stairs.
Fire alarm and Fire fighting systems maintained & certified to relevant BS standard.
The property consists of flats A,B,C and D.
The basement flat and has it's own front door to the front of the property.
EPC Rating: C rating and is Gas heating
Lounge 16' 1" max x 14' 2" ( 4.90m max x 4.32m )
Sash window to front, brick feature fireplace with tiled hearth and brick side, radiator.
Bedroom 14' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.92m )
Sash window to rear, double radiator.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 9' ( 4.50m x 2.74m )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surface, space for electric cooker, tiled splashbacks, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, window to rear, double radiator, storage cupboard, wall mounted gas boiler, steps up to rear lobby with exit door to courtyard.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, low flush W.C, pedestone wash basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, window, extractor.
To the rear there is a walled courtyard.
Entrance hall, flat A and stairwell to flats B,C and D.
EPC Rating: C rating and is Gas heating
Lounge 15' 6" max x 13' 8" ( 4.72m max x 4.17m )
Entrance door to lounge, sash window to front, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, pedestone wash basin, window, radiator, sliding door to cloakroom.
Low flush W.C, window.
Bedroom 9' 5" x 12' 2" max excluding chimney breast ( 2.87m x 3.71m max excluding chimney breast )
Sash window, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, sliding door to walk-in wardrobe.
EPC Rating: D rating and is Electric Storage Heaters & Gas Water heater
Entrance door to entrance hall with intercom.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 6" max ( 5.21m x 3.51m max )
Sash window to front, two night storage heaters, telephone point.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.08m )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker, window, wall mounted gas water heater.
Bedroom 8' 3" x 13' ( 2.51m x 3.96m )
Sash window to front, night storage heater, walk in wardrobe.
Suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment and shower screen, splashboarding, pedestone wash basin and low flush W.C, night storage heater, sash window, extractor.
Off the communal stairwell on the 2nd floor.
EPC Rating: D rating and is Electric Storage Heaters & water heater
Entrance door to entrance hall, access to roof space, intercom, storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 8" x 11' 8" max exclu chimney plus door ( 5.38m x 3.56m max exclu chimney plus door )
Sash window to front, two night storage heaters.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.11m )
Fitted units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, wall mounted water heater, space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted oven and hob, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 14' 8" x 8' 1" ( 4.47m x 2.46m )
Sash window, night storage heater, walk-in cupboard.
Suite comprising of bath, pedestone wash basin, low flush W.C, window, extractor, night storage heater.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
London Road, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN114852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.