Ormonde Rise, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- 100ft (approx) Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking and 15ft Garage
- Potential to Improve and Extend, Subject to the Usual Planning Consents
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- St Johns Church of England Primary School Catchment
- Close to Buckhurst Hill Central Line Station and Queens Road Shops
- Chain Free
Set within one of Buckhurst Hills most desirable turnings and a short walk of the Central Line station lies this three bedroom detached family home offering a wealth of opportunity to both improve and extend, similar to other homes in the road and of course subject to the usual planning consents. The property currently has two reception rooms; guest cloakroom; a 15ft garage; off street parking; and a tranquil 100ft (approx) rear garden. The highly regarded St Johns Church of England Primary School is nearby as well as Queens Road shops where you'll find a range of boutique shops, restaurants and Waitrose supermarket.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Understairs storage cupboard. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving. Door to side aspect.
16' 3" x 13' 6" into bay (4.95m x 4.11m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Double glazed window to side aspect. Fireplace. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Coving.
12' 5" x 12' 4" (3.78m x 3.76m) Bay window to rear aspect. Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving.
13' 0" x 12' 5" (3.96m x 3.78m) Fitted with wall and base units. Sink with mixer tap. Integral oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Worktops with tiled splashbacks. Windows to rear and side aspects. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
4' 3" x 2' 7" (1.30m x 0.79m) Close coupled WC. Wash basin with mixer tap. Tiled walls. Obscure window to side aspect. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Loft hatch. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point. Picture rail.
16' 1" x 12' 1" (4.90m x 3.68m) Double glazed windows to front and side aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Picture rail.
12' 5" x 12' 4" (3.78m x 3.76m) Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Picture rail.
12' 6" x 7' 8" (3.81m x 2.34m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Picture rail.
9' 3" x 4' 7" (2.82m x 1.40m) Suite comprises bath with wall mounted shower; and pedestal wash basin. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Fitted carpet. Obscure window to side aspect. Ceiling light point.
Close coupled WC. Tiled walls. Fitted carpet. Obscure window to side aspect. Ceiling light point.
Paved providing off street parking for one car with the rest mainly lawn. Gated side access.
100' 0" x 38' 0" approx (30.48m x 11.58m) Commences with patio leading to lawn.
15' 1" x 7' 6" (4.60m x 2.29m)
Ormonde Rise, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.4 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.9 miles
- Loughton Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18247086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.