Wilberforce Road, Finsbury Park, London
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS LIVING ROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM
- AMAZING LOCATION
- RECENTLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO FINSBURY PARK STATION (NATIONAL RAIL/PICCADILLY LINE/VICTORIA LINE)
This LOVELY HOME has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS which have plenty of STORAGE SPACE, the reception room is EXTREMLY SPACIOUS and can be used as a GENROUS THIRD BEDROOM, HIGH CEILINGS and LAMINATE WOODEN FLOORING as well as NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT. The bathroom is WELL PRESENTED and has also been RECENTLY RENOVATED to a HIGH STANDARD and includes TILING THROUGHOUT as well as a HEATED TOWEL RACK. The kitchen has been RECENTLY REFURBISHED to a HIGH STANDARD and includes GAS HOBS, a WASHING MACHINE, DISHWASHER, SPACIOUS WORKTOP SURFACES, PLENTY OF CUPBOARD SPACE, OVERHEAD STORAGE and also GREAT QUALITY FIXTURES and FITTINGS.
This STUNNING apartment is LOCATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY to FINSBURY PARK STATION (NATIONAL RAIL/PICCADILLY LINE/VICTORIA LINE ZONE 2) and its local amenities which include bars, boutiques, cafe's, convenience stores, eateries, food stores, 24 hour gym, shops and supermarkets. This apartment is ideal for but not limited to, students, working professionals and couples. To arrange your viewing and register your interest please contact our Lettings Team.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Wilberforce Road, Finsbury Park, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Arsenal Station0.4 miles
- Manor House Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Cavendish Parker are a unique residential sales and lettings property management company offering a professional, yet personal touch. With an extensive knowledge of the local property market, we are able to offer a tailored made bespoke service to our clients. Selling, buying or renting is one of the most important transactions our clients undertake and we understand they have to have absolute confidence in their agent.
Here at Cavendish Parker we offer a highly professional and efficie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30050088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Parker, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.